Saturday, April 16, 2016

LOU GRAMM - "MIDNIGHT BLUE" ♥ ♪





" Midnight Blue "
Gramm Lou

Ain't got no regrets
And I ain't losin' track
Of which way I'm going
Ain't gonna double back
Don't want no misplay
Put on no display
An angel? no!
But I know my way
I used follow
Yeah, that's true
But my following days are over
Now I just gotta follow through
I remember what my father said
He said 'Son, life is simple'
It's either cherry red or...

CHORUS:
Midnight Blue...
Oh...
Midnight Blue...
Oh...
You were the restless one
And you did not care
That I was the trouble boy
Lookin' for a double dare
I won't apologize for
The things I've done and said
But when I win your heart,
I'm gonna paint it cherry red
I don't want to talk about it
What you do to me
I can't live without it
And you might think that
It's much too soon
For us to go this far
Into the...

CHORUS:
Things could be different
But that'd be a shame, 'cause
I'm the one who could feel the sun
Right in the pouring rain
I won't say where
And I don't know when
But soon there's gonna come a day
I'll be back again
Yeah, I'll be back for you
You see, I'm saving up my love
CHORUS:



 Azul Medianoche  
Por: Lou Gramm 



Y no es la pista losin '
De qué manera me voy
No va a doble vuelta
No quiero ninguna mala jugada
No poner en pantalla
Un ángel? no!
Pero sé que mi camino
Yo solía seguir
Sí, es cierto
Pero mis días son más
Ahora yo sólo tengo que seguir a través de
Recuerdo lo que decía mi padre
Él dijo: "Hijo, la vida es simple"
O es de color rojo cereza o ...


CORO:
Midnight Blue ...
Oh ...
Midnight Blue ...
Oh ...
Usted fue el inquieto un
Y no le importaba
Que yo era el chico problema
Buscando a un desafío doble
No voy a pedir disculpas por
Las cosas que he hecho y dicho
Pero cuando gane tu corazón,
Voy a pintar de color rojo cereza
No quiero hablar de ello
Lo que me haces
No puedo vivir sin ella
Y se podría pensar que
Es demasiado pronto
Para nosotros, ir tan lejos
En el ...

CORO:

Las cosas podrían ser diferentes
Pero eso sería una pena, porque
Yo soy el único que podía sentir el sol
Derecho, bajo la lluvia
No voy a decir que
Y yo no sé cuándo
Pero pronto va a venir un día
Vuelvo de nuevo
Sí, voy a estar de vuelta para que
Usted ve, yo estoy ahorrando mi amor

CORO:





No comments:

Post a Comment